AIM
tungazzio

Coma Coma

As a piece of art, nice work.

As a story, too, interesting and somewhat involving.
As a game, too much backing and forthing.

Line Simulator Line Simulator

Amusing

Not sure how I got it, but I liked the tent-crushing dragon Easter egg.
I keep thinking that, when another console's name is known, you can make Line Simulator: Gamer Edition, just to get that extra crack in there.
Anyway, funny game, and I expect it does everything you made it to do, so there's no reason to try to extend it.

Fish Tank Bomb Fish Tank Bomb

Too Slow

It doesn't make me feel like I'm doing anything that requires any thought or skill. I'm just clicking and 'winning'. Even on the later levels, it's just waiting and victory. Feels like a loss to me.

Zombie Employee Zombie Employee

Average Platformer

It didn't have too much going for it, but it didn't have too much going against it. I played through and came up with the following particular points:

*turning around feels delayed sometimes while running; this may be to do with the checking of button presses, or to do with horizontal acceleration and deceleration at the start/end of movement, but it feels a bit off
*after clearing a level, don't delay on moving to the next. If the issue is about whether or not a player is falling towards the spikes as they finish, just skip the delay if the player has 0 vertical velocity
*fix the resolution; the play area is wider than the frame
*the width of spike hitboxes feels a little large

Gornova81 responds:

tnx tungazzio for your testing :D
but first question: did you enjoy with it?

>*jumps feel too sharp in reaching and leaving their peak; play around with the acceleration

i didn't notice that, can you explain better?

>*turning around feels delayed sometimes while running; this may be to do with the checking of button presses, or to do with horizontal acceleration >and deceleration at the start/end of movement, but it feels a bit off

i don't understand that, sorry :(

>*after clearing a level, don't delay on moving to the next. If the issue is about whether or not a player is falling towards the spikes as they >finish, just skip the delay if the player has 0 vertical velocity

other people say that :D i don't think that is a major problem, but a sort of "learning process" of player: death of our little zombie employee is always near, so when you win you can't relax :D

>*fix the resolution; the play area is wider than the frame

fixed, thanks!

>*minor bug: on level 11 I could move into the blocks at the top after falling through the bottom (ie a problem with collision detection)

i'll look forward this, thanks!

>*the width of spike hitboxes feels a little large

do you mean width of the entire sprite of spikes, or single spike?

Robo Run Robo Run

Mediocre

It's not terribly done, it just feels like there have been a whole lot of games lately with pretty much exactly this mechanic. Either there's nothing particularly unique about this game or it wasn't compelling enough for me to play the amount of time it took to find a unique feature.

Starmageddon Starmageddon

Average

A reasonably well-made game that distinctly lacks any unique features or gameplay mechanisms.

MonsteroCity MonsteroCity

Meh

Not great for control accuracy, and I was bored after the first level, even trying each monster.

ickmiester responds:

Well thats too bad. you never got to see the crumbling Mao statues, or watch the angry mob be chased off by tanks. You never even got to play around with low gravity on the moon.

I Hate This Game I Hate This Game

GAME REVIEW:

This game is too easy to deserve the word 'Hardcore' and a leaderboard. The ending is also anti-climactic, it just simply ends on level 20 like that. To sum up this game, it is too short and worthless to be noticed. Walkthrough link is useless, dull graphics, buggy, lots of pixelhunting and zero originality. It tries hard to be The Impossible Quiz or Neverending Level Game but fails miserably. And worst, there is NO mute button! That means I had to bear this game's irritating music for its entirety! 0/10 0/5

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Could it be good?

Maybe. It's kind of fun to play for a while (although I think the badge names are somewhat pretentious: 'enjoying it' for 3 minutes? If you don't play for 3 minutes you're not even giving it a chance. Even after 20 minutes, 'addicted' is hardly fair.

Then, the massive amount of glitching. I can climb up through the middle of blocks, I can climb 3 blocks up (though I think this may be intentional), and I can climb blocks in mid-air, and yet sometimes it simply won't let me climb up to the left.

Also, I feel that trying to perform consecutive wall jumps is nearly impossible. Not because of the nature of the task, but because the game seemingly randomly decides that you should be squished in the middle of this or that.

Finally, the control simply feels clunky. Especially the forced position of the action keys. Key reassigning, please?

Sort out the engine and you might have a solid game. As it stands it's interesting briefly but doesn't hold up beyond the shortest play sessions.

Tiki Taka Tiki Taka

Physics Engine Fine, Game Not

A appreciate that you're uploading your test; I just don't think we need to see it in this form. It's not a fun game, nor much of a game, and I'm not sure it really belongs here.