AIM
tungazzio

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Poor

The overall plot was inadequate. The character's reactions are so minor compared to the situation, and there is no insight into the characters at all. A major plothole that's not even addressed is the chimney; why not just go back up it?

The voices were terribly done. Santa's voice was emotionless and stale, and the puppet's voice is impossible to understand. I realise you've written up the words in the description, but if I'm reading the description I'm not watching the movie. The one thing I liked about it is in the third scene, where we hear about a loyal elf "hanging above this pit of ass".

The animation was of terrible quality, particularly the climb-the-wall scene - it's obvious it was supposed to be dramatic, but all we see is a shoddy, unmoving character sliding up and down for no apparent reason. We don't see any slips of the hand or feet, we don't see the character react to the incoming walls, and the movement is unrealistic. At a certain point the walls are close enough to be useful to the climber, but the climbing doesn't change. There is pretty much no reaction to major limb loss.

This continues in the next scene, where Santa cheerily goes on his way without legs and shoves his arms into a blender. Then he moves around (with not arms or legs) and can be seen standing next to the scale - why not just push down on it?

In summary, the only good thing that has gone into this movie is effort, which seems to have been insufficient. All of the above things lead to a confusing, unenjoyable viewing experience.

A paedophile story A paedophile story

Senseless

Up until the rat monster, just a standard look at the issue (though well animated), but then something randomly intervenes and tears a guy to shreds? It's weird that you'd choose, as an author, to punish the character such after going to such lengths to demonstrate a circle of effect that the characters have no direct way out. Any meaningfulness in this feels entirely forced, rather than genuinely deep insight.

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Uncompelling

While I found the animation itself quite charming, the story was soppy and pointless, with a vastly simplified outlook and no message that can reasonably be applied in reality. If it's trying to deliver a message, it's too simple; if it's trying to tell a story, it's too bland.

Jessi's Dance Jessi's Dance

HELLLLLLLLLLP

I CANNOT STOP WATCHING THIS
I EVEN DOWNLOADED THE SONG AND SPED IT UP TO 120% AND THEN DELETED IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT IT AND NOW I'M JUST WATCHING THIS OVER AND OVER

I Said NO I Said NO

Well

When I started watching it I was just not very impressed, but by the end I had actually chuckled and so GOOD JOB

Crocodile Crocodile

Hrmmm

You lost me as soon as the crocodile ate a cheese sandwich and not bacon or a live animal.

aniforce responds:

It used to be in the script that he ate a sandwich with meat and a sandwich with cheese. Though, I took out the meat part. I do not want to encourage the children to eat meat. But funny you'd mention :)

Dem Pokermans Dem Pokermans

SHANANA

Loved it from that point.

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

AWWWWWWW YEAH

So it was kind of boring RIGHT UP UNTIL THE MUDKIP LASER. And that made it, really. So worth it.

The Big Hungry Bear The Big Hungry Bear

I actually love it

It rubs me in all the right ways :D
Though the bear looks like a monkey :D

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]